To wrap up this year we would like to share a tasty recipe with PromOat oat beta-glucan for a festive chocolate pudding, which is just as good for a dinner party as it is for dessert on New Year's Eve.
- 2 dl oat milk (preferably Barista)
- 1/4 dl chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp chopped cashew nuts
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 1 level tbsp (9 grams) PromOat
- Add all ingredients, except PromOat, to a saucepan
- Heat until the chocolate chips have melted and the oat milk comes to a boil
- Stir down PromOat in the batter - use a whisk to avoid lumps
- Pour the batter into dessert glasses and refrigerate before serving
- Add you favourite toppings (for example candied oats, lingonberries and crumbled gingerbread) and enjoy!
Wishing you a happy holiday season and a peaceful New Year, from the team at Lantmännen Food & Health Ingredients.